Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dehydrated green bean chips Recipe?

I am looking for a recipe for dried green beans...I have been looking and have not been able to find a recipe...Dehydrated green bean chips Recipe?
I am looking for this reciepe too!! If you find anything would you please email it to me at luckylisalives@yahoo.com or lisalives@comcast.net.





I just got done writing you this lenghtty email about how I want thse beens.





I lost it some how and am to tired to write it again.





I bought some on line but they are way to expensive. I have not recieved them yet.





Funniest part of all this my husband works for Norpac Foods. Here in Oregon. He starts the bean season Monday. I think he thinks I have lost my mind.





i first tried these beens about a week ago I bought a bag of dried vegetables. The green beans blew the rest of them out of the water.





If you rn into this recipe will you please send it to me at lisalives@comcast.net Or luckylisalives@yahoo.com. I forget to check my yahoo all the time. If I find something I will try to find you again.





Thanks so much! Good luck to the both of us!Dehydrated green bean chips Recipe?
Did anyone find a recipe for this? I too am looking. I think the health food store people are keeping it under lock and key, LOL! Report Abuse
  • web ftp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment